Interested in Catholic Worship and Sacred Liturgical Space? Join us at the National Catholic Liturgical Conference as Fr. Michael McGourty, a liturgist from the Archdiocese of Toronto, reflects on our rich identity as members of the Body of Christ visibly evident in our sacred space and liturgical symbols.
Fr. Michael will reference The Order of a Dedication of a Church and an Altar to guide his reflection.
When: Monday November 6 from 7 to 9 pm, and Tuesday, November 7 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The Conference will close with Mass at Canadian Martyrs Church Richmond; Archbishop Miller, C.S.B., Archbishop of Vancouver presiding.
Where: Vancouver Airport MARRIOTT, Richmond, B.C. Mass is followed by a banquet. Separate registration for the banquet is required. Special rate of $159/night available for the Conference. Free parking.
Who is invited: Clergy, Liturgy Committee Members, Pastoral Council Members, Chaplains, Music Ministers, Interested Parishioners, Teachers and Architects.
Schedule for national & regional meetings:
- Wednesday November 8 – evening – NCLS & NCLM
- Thursday November 9 – NCLS & NCLM
- Friday November 10 – ECLS
- Conference Registration (Monday & Tuesday – without meals)
- Conference Registration with Buffet Lunch on Tuesday (Monday & Tuesday)
- Optional – Monday Morning Pilgrimage to Westminster Abbey – Mission
- Optional – Closing Banquet – Tuesday
- Mandatory for WCL Member: WCL Meeting Registration (Wednesday)